Over the past year, we have received inquiries from our clients and prospects about setting up their businesses in the US. This has required us to build the need capacity in order to meet the ever evolving demands of our clients.
As an African entrepreneur who does not reside in the United States, the task of gaining access to a foreign territory can be quite daunting particularly if you do not reside in the country in question. To solve this problem, we have developed an online course: HOW TO START YOUR BUSINESS IN THE US AS A FOREIGNER to enable us to provide adequate information on the realities and regulatory requirements for doing business in the US.
Are you an African entrepreneur seeking to gain access to global markets such as the US? Are you bugged with concerns such as; –
- What legal entity would be suitable for my business goals? –
- What are my tax obligations should I decide to set up in the US? –
- Where in the US is the best place to set up my business?
- How to maintain my US company after incorporation etc.
Then this course is for you. It explains in detail and an easy to understand manner everything you should know with respect to setting up in the US. The course is set to launch on 3rd October 2022 at 10am . However, you can make a pre-order now at a discount rate of N7,500 ($18) before the launch date through this link https://buff.ly/3cikcfS
Never feel overwhelmed about the procedures and requirements for expanding your business in to the American market with this course.
We’ve also provided a pre-order bonus: DOWNLOADABLE LIST OF VENTURE CAPITAL FIRMS CURRENTLY INVESTING IN AFRICAN STARTUPS.
Pre-order bookings can be made in any currency using this link https://buff.ly/3cikcfS We can’t wait to share the value we have provided in this course!
It would be delivered in a video format and buyers will have life time access to the course.
WHO THIS IS FOR
- African entrepreneurs who do not reside in the US, but wish to set up their businesses in the US
- Lawyers who wish to learn more about regulatory requirements for doing business in the US so as to advise their clients
- African startup founders looking to secure funds from International Venture Capital Firms
- African entrepreneurs wishing to access the American market
- Get free access to our webinar recording with US legal experts Lindsey S. Mignano and Jason D. Crain on DOING BUSINESS IN THE US: ACCESSING INTERNATIONAL FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
- Downloadable US tax calendar for 2022/2023
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Cynthia Tishion is an International Business Lawyer with over 11 years practice experience in Corporate Commercial Law in Nigeria. She holds a Diploma in International Business Law and is a Principal Partner at LEX-PRAXIS Solicitors, a full service commercial law firm focused on providing legal support services to entrepreneurs and corporate organizations within Nigeria and in diaspora.
Cynthia is an author of Essential Tax Guide for Businesses in Nigeria. A practical guide that enlightens business owners in Nigeria about the what, when, where and how of taxes in Nigeria. In 2021, She served as a member of panel/resource person at a Tax Policy Dialogue session on tax incentives in the Nigeria Export Processing Zone Authority organized by Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung foundation by and Public Services International.
She has also served as guest and mentor in 2 reality TV shows for African entrepreneurs and creatives respectively i.e. THE YOUNG CEO FACTORY and the TREASURE JUNGLE AFRICA REALITY TV SHOW.
Although with a physical location, her law firm has served clients in several capacities and in numerous locations within Nigeria such as Ebonyi, Lagos,Abuja, Uyo, Port Harcourt, Ogun State, Kaduna, Jos etc. as well as various countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, China, Germany and Cameroun.
With her passion for African entrepreneurs, She is actively dedicated to enlightening them on the legal aspects of doing business through her books, writing and speaking engagements.
For further inquiries, please reach out to us HERE.
#founder #co-founder #africanstartups #ceo #entrepreneur
Leave a Reply