Are you an early stage startup founder looking to raise money in the United States? Do you own a business and you are looking to access the American market? Then this is for you!
The United States no doubt plays host to a large and diverse market base. According to the National Venture Capital Association (NVCA), “venture capital deal making, exit and fundraising values all broke records in 2021 by stunning amounts”. VC industry in 2021 shows a staggering $329.9 billion was invested across an estimated 17,054 deals, a record for deal count and roughly double 2020’s previous deal value high.” See source here .
For the most part, in 2022, the trend towards quick and significant deployment of capital to both early and late stage startups has continued.
To take advantage of the robust financing environment, African early stage startups having raised limited seed financing in their home countries, may consider flipping their companies and raising more significant priced rounds in the US. How can our law firm best support these startups?
Join our founder, Cynthia Tishion on Tuesday, 26th July 2022 at 10am, as She hosts experienced US attorneys: Lindsey S. Mignano and Jason Crain for an informative webinar.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The current state of venture financing for the US in 2022
- How startups in Nigeria can structure and position their companies to secure Series Seed or Series A funding from Venture Capital (VC) firms in the US
- The ideal structure for companies, whose sole aim is to gain access to the American market
- The current state of venture financing in the US in 2022
- The various stages of VC financing transactions, how it works, and lots more.
Who this webinar is for:
- Early stage startup founders seeking funding opportunities in the US.
- Established brand owners looking to gain access to the US customer base.
- Solo entrepreneurs looking to export their goods and services to the US market.
See more details on the flyer. We look forward to seeing you. For further enquiries about this webinar, incorporating your business or securing international funding in the US, please reach out to us HERE.
Leave a Reply